Friday, August 7, 2015

Bucket List!!







I've always had a bucket race list in my head... but all of these Running World Posts l are making it difficult for me to remember all the awesome races that I NEED to run.

So I'm starting a list.... What races are on your must do list??  Which ones have I forgotten??  


  • Bay to Breakers (Drunk people and costumes!)  12k, May, San Francisco, CA
  • Napa to Sonoma  (Wine, duh!) 1/2 marathon, July, Napa, CA
  • Rock n Roll Vegas ( Mary needs Nevada, although the full looks boring)  full and 1/2, November, Las Vegas, Nevada
  • Grandma's  (I heard good things and it's pretty),  Full, June, Duluth, Minnesota
  • Flying Pig (Pigs! Swag! Pig swag!), Full/Half/challenges, May, Cincinnati, Ohio
  • London  (London, duh!)  Full, April, London, UK
  • Tokyo (excuse to visit my 2nd favorite city)  Full, February, Tokyo
  • Big 5 (chance to run with Lions (and giraffes and rhinos), for real), Full/Half, South Africa
  • Detroit (2 countries, 1 race!), Full, Detroit, Mi
  • Disney Races  (because I feel like its a requirement),  any/all, multi distances and challenges, Orland, FL

This is just the beginning!   I will add more as I remember!

UPDATE:
Will the generous donation of my brother and sister-in-law, I am 80% to my goal of $1500 for Girls on the Run fundraising for the Chicago Marathon!!   I only have $300 to go... that's only 30 people donating  $10!!!  So easy!!    Please donate here!

No comments:

Post a Comment