Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Home Sweet Home

Last week was a very short work week followed by a very long flight.

I'm not positive if this product is available outside of SA, but we celebrated the launch of Doritos crusted Pizza Hut.

Not a huge fan of Doritos on pizza, but I did like flavors.

I took the red eye on Tuesday night, stopping in Amsterdam.   The flights were not too bad... I really enjoyed my Owl Eye mask.

Upon arriving back in Chitown,I had some priorities which included Bloody Mary's ( I have yet to find a decent Bloody in SA),  getting my hair chopped off, the German Christmas Market, bonding with my cat, and Star Wars.  Well, StarWars was totally not MY priority at 9am on Saturday, but at least I got to see Kelly and Mark.




Having a great week back in Chi-town despite the cold and rain.  Almost over jet-lag and almost done with Christmas shopping and present wrapping.

Happy Holidays to everyone!   And I hope to see as many of you as possible in the next week.  :





No comments:

Post a Comment